Textile laser cutting
Textile laser cutting is a non-contact process in which there is no contact between the fabric and the cutting body. The laser beam melts the material and thus there is no twisting of the material, damaged or sealed edges. We get clean, perfectly closed edges.
The laser is equipped with special visual software that allows fast cutting of fabrics, created by digital printing technology. The laser, with the help of a camera, recognizes contours and graphics and as a result we get precisely cut edges with minimal waste of material. It is specially adapted for cutting digitally printed garments such as sports jerseys, cycling clothes, swimsuits and the like.
Laser technology allows cutting of any fabric and textile materials.
Function and advantages of textile laser processing technology:
- Precise cutting of contours (all shapes)
- Double laser heads enabling the improved efficiency of production
- Non-contact processing (no contact between the fabric and the cutting body)
- No crushing or pulling of material
- Clean, perfectly closed edges during laser cutting
- Minimal material waste
- Automatic detection of contours printed by sublimation (digital print)
Tekstili pogodni za lasersko krojenje: